• Created
  • Senaste svar

Postat mest i detta ämne

• Micke H

• Pazo

• Overkill

• Neosus

Postat mest i detta ämne

Har länge vart på jakt efter ett el-piano men är även på jakt efter pengar.. Så jäklarns mycke grejer man behöver... 😄

Jag köpte den allra billigaste dom hade för 6000 kronor. Och jag tycker att den är sjukt bra. 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

Fråga 1. I Statens första bok försöker Sokrates motbevisa Trasymachos påstående att det inte egentligen finns rätt och fel i politiska och moraliska frågor. Redogör ingående för Sokrates och Trasymachos argument. Är argumenten hållbara?

Hittar ingenting om det i dialogen där dom diskuterar 😄

Dela på andra sajter

Vanlig keyboard alltså? Vad haru mer för coola saker i den då? 🙂

Nä jag har inte så mycke prylar nu bara en el-gitarr Schecter Tempest Custom , Vox tonelab, Vox saturation (distpedal), Edirol PCR-500, Phonic P8A högtalare, Dator med Cakewalk Sonar 8PE, Gammalt Layla ljudkort, Ett äldre TC ELECTRONIC distpedal, Duncan Booster pedal... har jag glömt nått?

😄

Dela på andra sajter

A married couple went to he hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.

She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was lying dead on their porch.

Dela på andra sajter

Gäst
Detta ämne är nu stängt för fler svar.

• Skapa ny...