• Created
  • Senaste svar

Postat mest i detta ämne

• Pazo

• Overkill

• Micke H

• Dingbats

Postat mest i detta ämne

Fidden, det är bra! 😄 Den blir stel när jag ligger i sängen och grejar dock. Men nu har jag skaffat skrivbord, mus och när jag ligger i sängen har jag en såndär grej man lägger i knät (finns på ikea) som man lägger datorn på så jag får bättre stöd. 😛

Dela på andra sajter

Fidden, det är bra! 🙂 Den blir stel när jag ligger i sängen och grejar dock. Men nu har jag skaffat skrivbord, mus och när jag ligger i sängen har jag en såndär grej man lägger i knät (finns på ikea) som man lägger datorn på så jag får bättre stöd. 🙂

...öhmmm.... 😛

...JASSÅ JAHAAaa..aa.... 🙂

Till din stationära eller? 😄

Dela på andra sajter

Ämne:

Very last request for your OK to send you FREE Hydrogen

Fuel Booster. Your car, your lungs, your wallet , will

all be thankfull!

Brödtext: I am ashamed at the low response to my offer to not only get you FREE GAS, but to forever lower your gas costs. I would think if you car about the national security, if you care about our environment, if you car about your WALLET, you would at least try to get more info!!! I WILL SEND YOU FREE SAMPLES OF MY HYDROGEN FUEL BOOSTER IF YOU VISIT MY SITE AND CORESPOND WITH ME ABOUT THE PROMOTION!

If you don’t mind paying big oil companies of the world to become the biggest, ruthless, political thugs in history , than don’t read any further.

If you think pollution, doesn't exist, and in fact, the SUN causes all pollution, smog and cancer - don’t read any further.

I can get you up to $1000 in FREE GAS. They come in $25 rebates over the next 25 months. You could get $50 back every month for signing up for two programs I have but that is neither here nor there. IT IS UP TO YOU TO BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

I can only show you the way , but you have to walk the path yourself.

I can be your personal coach in network marketing business development, FREE!!! I want you to be successful. If you want to put an extra $50,000 in your pocket with only an $100 dollar investment, NOW Is the time to act. Not only will you get $250 in gas just for joining , you will get my dedicated service to maximizing profits by enrolling others. You can make $50,000 with my gas saving businesses before the years end! I'm doing it, so can you.

Go to www. 500backongas. com so that you can enroll and I will contact you soon after. Thanks, blessings, the future is here, time to embrace it.

Hmmm... 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

Gäst
Detta ämne är nu stängt för fler svar.

• Skapa ny...