• Overkill

• Micke H

• Pazo

• Christofer

Postat mest i detta ämne

Musik är det bästa botemedlet 😎

Var är han då? 😕

Very funny 😳

Hmm...vilken musik är passande då när man är sjuk? Tror inte jag orkar hålla uppe intresset för någon form av prog just nu. Helst inget skrikande heller...någonting lugnt och fint, tror jag.

Typ Opeths Damnation? För övrigt en av världens bästa skivor. 😎 Eller kanske Ayreons Human Equation? 😕

EDIT: kom just på att de skivor jag föreslog ju är prog. 😳 Jaja! 😄

Redigerat av Lynxo
Dela på andra sajter

Musik är det bästa botemedlet 😎

Var är han då? 😕

Very funny 😳

Hmm...vilken musik är passande då när man är sjuk? Tror inte jag orkar hålla uppe intresset för någon form av prog just nu. Helst inget skrikande heller...någonting lugnt och fint, tror jag.

Typ Opeths Damnation? För övrigt en av världens bästa skivor. 😎 Eller kanske Ayreons Human Equation? 😕

EDIT: kom just på att de skivor jag föreslog ju är prog. 😳 Jaja! 😄

Typ Led Zeppelin 😎

Dela på andra sajter

Hittade den här:

C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, but we don’t serve minors.” So E-Flat leaves and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks the fifth is diminished and the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, “Excuse me. I’ll just be a second.” An A comes into the bar but the bartender is not convinced this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims, “Get out now! You’re the seventh minor I’ve found in the bar tonight.”

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender, who used have a nice corporate job until his company downsized, says, “You’re looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development.” This proves to be the case as the E-flat takes off the suit and everything else and stands there au natural.

Eventually the C sobers up and realizes in horror he is under a rest. The C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidentals, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

😉

Dela på andra sajter

Hittade den här:
C, E-flat, and G go into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, but we don’t serve minors.” So E-Flat leaves and C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks the fifth is diminished and the G is out flat. An F comes in and tries to augment the situation but is not sharp enough.

A D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, “Excuse me. I’ll just be a second.” An A comes into the bar but the bartender is not convinced this relative of C is not a minor. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and exclaims, “Get out now! You’re the seventh minor I’ve found in the bar tonight.”

The E-flat, not easily deflated, comes back to the bar the next night in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender, who used have a nice corporate job until his company downsized, says, “You’re looking sharp tonight, come on in! This could be a major development.” This proves to be the case as the E-flat takes off the suit and everything else and stands there au natural.

Eventually the C sobers up and realizes in horror he is under a rest. The C is brought to trial, found guilty of contributing to the diminution of a minor, and is sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an upscale correctional facility. On appeal, however, the C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidentals, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

😆

Haha, lysande 😄

Dela på andra sajter

Gäst
Detta ämne är nu stängt för fler svar.

• Skapa ny...