Annons

Change overview format

lensart

It might be more interesting to have the first few lines of a new posting instead of the poster's username. The username really isn't valuable information when looking at the overview of posts. It is more interesting to see what the last person who posted said, than who posted last. That way one could scan the debate in a particular thread for interest simply from the first line of a new post.

Redigerat av lensart
Dela på andra sajter

Annons
It might be more interesting to have the first few lines of a new posting instead of the poster's username. The username really isn't valuable information when looking at the overview of posts. It is more interesting to see what the last person who posted said, than who posted last. That way one could scan the debate in a particular thread for interest simply from the first line of a new post.

I think that its smart to see ho posted last in the tread, beacouse you can see if its happend anyhing since you last check.

I think that we stick to the usual whit the name 😎.

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...