Annons

Kristoffer Zaar - 'Bass Circle'

Lindeberg

Eftersom Kristoffer Zaar (Olke) är aktiv här på forumet unnar jag mig att pusha lite för tolvan jag släpper idag! 🙂

Skamlös reklam:

Kristoffer Zaar - 'Bass Circle' DUMBV02

DUMBV02_A_SCAN.jpg  DUMBV02_B_SCAN.jpg

artist: Kristoffer Zaar

title: Bass Circle

label: Dumb Recordings

cat no: DUMBV02

format: 12"

release date: 29-05-2006

A1. Original

A2. Killswitch Rocker Remix

B1. Mashtronic Remix

B2. Stian Klo Remix

Distributed by Unique - www.uniquedist.co.uk + Word & Sound (Germany)

Kristoffer Zaar is a new Swedish producer with enough skills and fresh ideas to take him all the way. Already a favourite with Fergie, (Zaar's Berliner tune was 'unsigned track of the week' a couple of weeks ago) Ozgur Can and many other DJs and producers, Kristoffer Zaar has all things going for him right now!

On remix duty for this release are Killswitch Rocker, German-Swedish electro crew Mashtronic and Stian Klo.

Mashtronic are one of the most in-demand production units at the mo with productions, remixes and collabs flying out left, right and center! Their new label Mashtronic Records is an instant success, and with new tracks signed to some of the most prestigious labels in dance, 2006 certainly is ze year Mash!

Norway's finest, Stian Klo, is not only half of prog duo Seyton, his recent solo productions ('Timanfaya' on Perc Trax, 'Kaptein Klaus' on Plejour and current releases on Tsuba and Mashtronic Records) has reached a wide audience and made a big impact on clubland. Together with Ozgur Can he forms the Furry Nipples project, whose 12" on Invent topped many charts recently. The two also run the Furry Music label.

Staf (Staffan Thorsell) has produced funky house trax for labels like Soulfuric, LAY and Delecto. Under his Killswitch Rocker moniker Staffan is now heading for a harder sound, while still retaining the funky main room feel of his previous work. One to watch!

Feedback / Reactions:

Fergie (BBC Radio 1) - Playlist April 8

Anthony Pappa I'm really into the Mashtronic Remix and the Stian Klo Remix and l will be playing it out.

Slacker: (Killswitch Rocker Mix) like this version, nice vibe.

Funk D'Void: I'm feeling the Stian Klo remix and the mashtronic version

The Flash Brothers: We love the Mashtronic remix - will play it on our gigs & radio guest mixes. Cheers

Özgur Can: f**k me backwards! faaaaaaaaaaaat!

Chloe Harris: i love the mashtronic mix. its ace. phenomenal stuff. i played it in lithuania and latvia for ministry of sound parties. was ace. big reaction. as usual.

Laidback Luke: I'm gonna play the original Zaar track... ...It's a pretty weird track, I like that, see how it works on the floor for sure!

Phatjak: excellent record..for sure works for me and does the crossover to many djs with these excellent 4 mixes..

Beatfactor, Review: With a great sense for producing high quality electronic music, Kristoffer Zaar is a name to be watched. --- The first comment is that the original mix is fantastic! It deserves a 10/10 from far! Quirky beats with techy synths and some acid bass line composes a unique quality track. The melody is simply great and the rhythm makes anyone to move at least his head. --- A great step forward for Dumb Recordings and a massive production line from Kristoffer Zaar.

8/10

...more on the Dumb Recordings website!

Available from Juno and all good record shops!

Digital release coming soon @ Beatport, DJ Download, Magnetic Grooves, Juno Digital & 3 Beat Digital!

www.dumbrecordings.com

www.dumbandfurry.com - The Dumb and Furry Group

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
Phedt Fett! Är detta likt Camilla spela melodica, eller?

Nej inte als faktiskt. 🙂

Zaar har ju odlat ett rätt eget sound tycker jag, kommer vi nog få höra massor av... vet att flera grejer är inbokade och kommer släppas inom kort.

Bleepigt, techigt men ändå house. Så typ. :rolleyes:

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...