Annons

HJÄLP!

musik (oregistrerad)

musik (oregistrerad)

Hej!

Ett alldeles för högt bud har av misstag lagts på en grej på E-bay. Hur gör vi för att få reda på e-bay:s e-mailadress eller telefonnummer. Säljaren i US har kontaktats och vi gjorde sedan enligt instruktionen för att köra ett cancel av budet, men det var för sent, och nu återstår bara tre timmar av auktionen knappt.

HJÄÄÄÄLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🙂

:musik

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

Här kanske är något?

Men, om du måste ringa till US customer support och sitta i telefonkö i 40 dagar kanske det blir dyrt. =/

A Contact Phone Number For eBay

Does a contact phone number for eBay really exist? Or are they a mythological company that hides behind the anonymity of the internet and have no phone service?

If you've ever been aggravated with eBay and wanted to talk to a “live person”, you will be happy to know that such a contact phone number really exists for eBay.

Before using eBay's phone number, though, here are some points to keep in mind:

1. You are well advised not to use the eBay phone number until you have tried the online contact forms first. Go to the front page of eBay and click on the “Help” link at the right top. Why? Because using the eBay contact phone number first can aggravate the personnel and predispose them against you. They will ask you what you've done before contacting them, and they will tell you to go back and fill out forms before they will help.

2. eBay knows that they could keep an army of thousands busy on the phone, so if the call volume gets too extensive, they will simply change their phone numbers and we won't be able to contact them in dire emergencies. (Check the online yellow pages and you will see that they are not listed)

3. When/if you use the eBay phone number, you will discover that the best you can do is leave a message. No one answers these phones. So, will they call you back? A loud and affirmative “Maybe”!

Having said all that, here are the eagerly awaited phone number for you to contact eBay (drum roll ...)

1-800-322-9266

1-888-749-3229

In case you might need it, (when you've lost it and are beating your head against the wall), you might try snail mail:

2145 Hamilton Avenue, # 350

San Jose, CA 95125

Their company hours are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Pacific time.

Of course, there's one sure way to get a contact phone number for ebay: become a Power Seller. Power Sellers have a pipeline to real live people. There are 5 levels of power sellers, and the top four have access to toll free phone numbers.

Redigerat av Pico
Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...