Annons

Den allmänna snacktråden (a k a Längstah) 2023

CHAE

Annons

Abnorm nyhetsbevakning ang. Prigosh dödfall(!) Närmast sorgestämning hos SRs P1. Ok, en viktig gestalt för Wagner men... Wagneroperan lär fortsätta utan honom.

Meanwhile, i shitshowen på andra sidan pölen i landet vars händelser påminner om The Simpsons har republikanernas kandidat mobbnings bonaza börjat. Utan tRump.

d_coffee.GIF

Dela på andra sajter

Fick lov att avbeställa ordern från Scandinavian Photos då dom ändrade status I webblager till Okänd leveranstid! Så nu beställde jag från emusic.se istället. Lite dyrare blev det men kommer att få lurarna i år iallafall... 

smileys-thinking-029488_zpsbytadrj8.GIF.4ca9c0b5d6bfc2d195a419f16d0ba8f3.GIF

Dela på andra sajter

Hur gör man en seriös BIO? Hjälp mig längsta, duger detta?:

Hi there!

My name is Jan Martinsson- artist and songwriter with my roots in the 70-s rock. This song ”Soulful Dancing” is quite different with a touch of disco and funk. I´m 52 years old and live in the north of Sweden with my beloved fianceé and a tiny dog called Tilly. I Hope you like the song and want to give it some air-play. I have written the song with a little help from my friend Stefan Grahn which has also produced it.

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

1 timme sedan sa slejnard:

Hur gör man en seriös BIO? Hjälp mig längsta, duger detta?:

Hi there!

My name is Jan Martinsson- artist and songwriter with my roots in the 70-s rock. This song ”Soulful Dancing” is quite different with a touch of disco and funk. I´m 52 years old and live in the north of Sweden with my beloved fianceé and a tiny dog called Tilly. I Hope you like the song and want to give it some air-play. I have written the song with a little help from my friend Stefan Grahn which has also produced it.

Hi there!

My name is Jan Martinsson. I am an artist and songwriter with my roots deep in the 70-s rock. This new song ”Soulful Dancing” is quite a different one with a hint of disco and a touch of funk.

But what about me then? I´m 52 years young and live in the peaceful northern Sweden in the midst of the northern lights with my beloved fiancée and a tiny dog called Tilly.
What more..? Oh yes, I also love fishing!

I hope you like the song and want to perhaps give it some air-play. I have written it with a little help from my friend Stefan Grahn who also produced it.

• Gilla 2
  • Tack! 1
Dela på andra sajter

Gäst
Detta ämne är nu stängt för fler svar.

• Skapa ny...